Good Shepherd Parish
Located at: Sanggumay St. Doña Manuela Subd., 1742, Las Piñas City
Good Shepherd Parish was the first community established by SMA in the Philippines. It was first officially inaugurated on April 26, 1986.
Through the tremendous support from the local community, it was completed and officially blessed by the late Jaime Cardinal Sin, Archbishop of Manila, on 8th January 1989.
The church has 900 sitting capacity located in Dona Manuela Subdivision, Las Pinas City.
The parishioners are strong collaborators in strengthening the formation and inspiring vocation promotion of the SMA PhDF unit.
At present, Good Shepherd Parish have 6 chapels under its direct supervision and control.
(1) St. Michael Chapel
(2) Divine Mercy Chapel
(3) Sto. Nino Chapel
(4) Holy Family Chapel
(5) Risen Lord Chapel
(6) St. Joseph Chapel