HOW TO JOIN SMA?
A. Contact SMA Vocation Director or any SMA FCVP member to ask for the requirements to become an SMA seminarian
B. Upon invitation, to attend a weekend “Come and See” Program.
C. After the “Come and See”, OPEN COMMUNICATION with the SMA Vocation Director for 6 to 12 months through any means of communication.
D. Within the open communication period, Family Visit by the SMA Vocation Director.
E. Upon invitation, Final Vocation Search – In for 1 week by the SMA Vocation Director in collaboration with the SMA FCVP
HOW TO INQUIRE?
Interested applicants may inquire through the following means:
1. Contact, talk, or approach directly the SMA Vocation Director, or send letter of inquiry/hand written letter of intent to join SMA directly to the SMA Vocation Department at:
SMA VOCATION DIRECTOR
SMA International Spiritual Year Center
Brgy. Biluso, Silang, Cavite, PO Box 5
2. Approach any SMA FCVP member.
3. Send inquiries via email firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Text/Call inquiries to the following nos. 0921-4165509/ 09271305470
5. Send inquiries via SMA Philippines Family Crusade for Vocation Promotion Facebook Page.
6. Attend the “Come and See” Program to be conducted by the Vocation Director in collaboration with SMA FCVP.