1. Men between 18 – 30 years of age.
2. Senior Highschool Graduate, College Level, College Graduate, or Young Professionals.
3. Catholics, practicing the faith, having received the initial sacraments.
4. Having a missionary heart to work in Africa, and prepared to live in international communities.
5. Has submitted ALL the following documentary requirements:
- Hand Written Letter of Desire to join SMA
- Applicant’s Personal Data Form (APD Form)
- Autobiography / Essay
- Birth Certificate (Original/Authenticated photocopy )
- Baptismal Certificate (Original/Authenticated photocopy)
- Confirmation Certificate (Original/Authenticated photocopy)
- Parents’ Marriage Certificate (Photocopy)
- Parish Priest’s Recommendation
- Certificate of Grades/Transcript of Records & Diploma
- College or Work Certificate of Good Moral Character
- If former seminarian, Recommendation of Rector from former Seminary.
- Medical Certificate
- 2 pieces of recent 2×2 or Passport Size Pictures